Laughing Gas Sedation
Nitrous Oxide provides safer, quicker and more comfortable dental care.
Less Fear. Less Anxiety. Lower Pain.
A visit to the dental office is traditionally ranked as one of the leading fears of people from all walks of life. In many cases, it leads to late or broken appointments that disrupt the operation of your practice. There is a solution. Nitrous Oxide.
Thousands of dentists throughout the world have discovered the benefits of using a nitrous oxide/oxygen gas mixer system from Matrx by Midmark to relax apprehensive patients and drastically minimize any feelings of discomfort.
A Matrx N2O/O2 Mixer is simple and safe.
- It allows your patient to breathe more oxygen while enjoying a remarkable depth of relaxation
- It virtually eliminates the fear, nervousness and tension associated with dental procedures
- Your patient remains in complete control, is conscious and can follow directions
- A built-in, fail-safe in every Matrx mixer guarantees nitrous oxide will not flow unless a minimum concentration of 30% oxygen is flowing And best of all, it makes your practice more efficient and profitable.
- Patients are more relaxed so you can accomplish more per visit
- You can work in all four quadrants
- Increased productivity means more income for you Matrx N2O
Mixer equipment, the first choice of dental professionals throughout the world!
Over 45 years ago, Fraser Sweatman pioneered the technology used for safe delivery of nitrous oxide and oxygen sedation. Now, as Matrx by Midmark, that same vision and innovation keeps us a leader in the field of nitrous oxide/oxygen delivery as evidenced by the development and production of the New Digital MDM, the third generation of Matrx electronic mixers.
The Nitrous Oxide Advantage
- Attract patients by offering safe, effective, pain management
- Save time - rapid onset and recovery
- Save money - patients are less anxious resulting in fewer cancelled appointments
- Able to titrate drug to allow precise and incremental control of delivery with no waste
- Relaxed patients remain fully conscious and able to respond to directions
- Easy to administer and control
The Matrx Advantage
- Matrx owns the first patent issued on a percentage mixer
- Matrx MDM® and Digital MDM® flowmeters are designed for titration
- Matrx is the first ISO-9001 certified manufacturer of nitrous oxide delivery systems for the dental industry
- For over 45 years, Matrx has been a leader in dental equipment research and technology